Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LEGAL. YES!

Yes, You're Eyes are not fooling you. HAHA! I am already a legal driver! BOOHOO. Cheers to that Dears. Hahaha. Well, anyways, Just got it yesterday but took it last wednesday. LTO's Printing Machine didn;t work so we had to wait. Anyways, Im so proud! HAHA!

The day was so tiring. Going to LTO Tayuman Branch directly from class was tiring. AS IN! After a long session of Photography Class Under the hot sun, I was really exhausted. And taking the exam without any review was so brain damaging. Too bad for Kiko, who wasn't able to get a license 'cause of his age, waited for a very long time for us. I just hated the part where he was blaming me for not having a license, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. -_________-

Well anyways, I was happy that day. Mama also bought me a purple coca-cola Glass from mcdo, and it was Love. :"> I AM A HAPPY&&LEGAL DRIVER. Call me a driver, kasi ako na talaga official utusan ng Pamilya, Pasundo dito, pahatid doon. GRRRR! Sakit sa ulo. Next up, Buying a Car. :"> HOPES UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment