Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH: Cheers to Childhood

Being a kid is what I do best, I think? :)
YES. I am still a kid, and my size does really contribute a lot. Many don't know how old am I, and they've been guessing all wrong. HAHA. Which makes it so much Fun. I don't know why do I always act like a kid, or maybe it's just that I don't take stuff too seriously unless it really needs to be taken up that way. I love to laugh, giggle and have heartburn because of my laughing. Laughing for me is like breathing, and I know, It's abnormal. :) Anyways, Earlier we celebrated Zach's Birthday Party @Jollibee, The Fort. HAHA. It was an adventure for me, really. I came from school, was not able to attend my 6-9 Art History Class, and went to The fort with no idea on how to go there. I was thankful that I knew how to ride the MRT. (YES, I Don't know how to use that transportation. I grew up only here in the wonderful town called Fairview with no Idea of the Outside world) So yeah. Thanks to my X who's name shall never be posted or said anywhere (YES. I AM HURT, HAHA! 4 Months and counting?) LOL. I already new which station to go to 'cause I went to Glorietta with HIM and his Sister to help them find stuff for their prom, well BOOHOOOO. After everything I've done, Sucks that I'm the one who was left Crying and Dying inside. WELL ANYWHOOOO. There, Went to Ayala all alone, Wished someone had accompanied me going there, listening to Paramore in my Mp4 memorizing the Lyrics for our Jam session next week. There I already got to Ayala station, I remembered where my uncle used to lived and there, my father picked me up and together we went to Jollibee the Fort.

The Party was nice, not so many people were there. Funny, the host keeps on telling that she needs tissue because of nosebleed. Well yeah, I experience that, A LOT. Haha! She had a hard time speaking though. Anyways, the food was great. Can't remember the last time I ate at Jollibee. I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE ANYMORE. Damn Plates, keeping me busy. :| IT'S HARD BEING A FINE ARTS STUDENT. Haha. So yeah, I really missed the Food. And there were games too. Jay, Ate Cha's Boyfriend, was there. He also Joined with Tito Chito, Roz, Kuya Miguel, Kuya Niko and Kuya Kit. (Somewhat broke my heart, Memories when HE used to come to our family events & Outings like this and whatsoever. WELL, LIFE) Zac was very energetic, as always, and he did his famous dance, throwing his hands in the air and shaking his knees in and out. LOL, he really is hyperactive. Also, Jollibee was there. He made cheek-to-cheek kisses with Mama Bon more than 10 times I think, acting like he likes her. HAHAHA! LOL Moments was that Kuya Miguel Lost the game and sang Happy Birthday using the sound of the dog, so yeah, imagine that! HAHA, and I wouldn't forget the best part of the night, Jollibee bumped into the glass door real hard, I dont know why, But it just happened.

The night was great, and yes I loved it. Another night spent with the family. It was just then, when I was left hurt by him that I've realized that my family is the one who's gonna make me happy. And yes, my cousins, even though they really have a lot of crazy in them, I love them so much. THANKS ZACHARY for the night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you'll have a Great One! Love You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment