Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birthday .. Finals.. STRESS ☹

Yes, you may not believe it, but I am really turning 18 soon.. and It's making me UGHHHHH!!! Mixed emotions, but STRESS is the only thing that is constant right now. Been doing a LOT of things lately. My party will be on the 17th ('cause my Birthday is on a Wednesday). Then, Final exams are up also. I was so pissed knowing that our school had to move our exam week because we had a long weekend a few weeks ago. 17 should have been our last day but they moved it to the 24th. I am really stressed right now. I have a lot of thing going up on my mind. I don't have a healthy lifestyle, my course is the main factor, No sleep, No eat and a Lot of pressure and stress. The good thing is that I Love what I do in our course, but still my health suffers.


Just a few days left, my party is up. Still have a lot of things to fix and arrange. And My mother's not here, so it's so hard for me to do it! I Miss her already. Despite the times that we do have arguments, She's still the best. She's the reason why my party plans are happening as I planned it to be..


After all these things, YFC camp is next.. Another stressful task but the good thing is that I won't have to do it alone. I do have a lot of plans for this vacation, and I do wish that I'd be able to do it. Will make my 18th year very different. After the 24th, I will HIBERNATE for atleast 3 days, ALL SLEEP & EAT, Nothing else. But ofcourse, I'd still choose to be with my Hun, he keeps me going everyday. He's my Energy Booster. :)


How excited I am for the Vacation!! Just a few more Days left, and I'll feel lighter than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment